This will be the most exciting thing you will do in your garden. For me, every year it is like a garden Christmas watching all the unique tomatoes ripen and my hope is that you have just as much fun doing it as I do. The hard part has been done. All you have to do is plant the seeds and make your selections. One offer per customer while supplies last.
Here are some of the things we will be offering:
1. 1200-21. This is an outstanding line with Sungold as a parent. There's a pink tomato and a deep purple anthocyanin rich tomato in its heritage as well. It should have some crazy segregation in the grow outs.
2. 1200-55 breeding line or 1200-22 breeding line. Both of these crosses have Cherokee Purple in the parentage. Everything I have seen so far in these groups have had superb flavor.
3. 1200-60 lines which are heart shaped tomatoes with potato leaf foliage.
4. 1200-45 series which is a cross from a great heirloom pink with a blue (purple/black) anthocyanin type tomato.
5. 1200-19 series which is a chocolate colored tomato crossed with a blue (purple/black) anthocyanin with clear skin
6. 1200-38. With one parent being a "white" when ripe tomato and the other one a pink striped tomato, you should have a lot of fun surprises with this grow out. Lots of diversity here. I can't wait to see your results.
7. 1200-24. This line should really have some interesting and unique varieties in your grow out. Even stripes and huge multi-flora clusters should show up. Everything out of this group should have huge production and great flavor.
8. 1102-06 which is a back-cross line from crossing two heirloom favorites. This group is producing some outstanding beefsteaks. You could see both regular leaf and potato leaf plants.
9. 1100-33. A line that is pumping out lots of stripes.
10. 1300-13. This one should have some good slicers and the crimson gene.
11. 1200-30 series which is producing various colors of heart shaped tomatoes. Select for flavor.
12. One of three different cucumber selections at the finishing stage of development.
13. We have several segregating lines of cantaloupe type melons
14. Four different lines of Squash in various stages of development/stability.
15. One of about a dozen varieties of corn that is near stable.
16. There are about 6 or 7 series of pepper breeding projects that should have a huge amount of diversity. You will be selecting based on usability, fragrance, flavor, sweetness or heat depending on what you like. All of these lines have been producing some beautiful peppers.
To pick your collection, click on one of the links below and add your collection to your cart before placing your order.
Vegetable Breeder's Assistant Collection
What you receive depends on supplies and when your order gets placed. Please do not request specific lines or crosses. These are all really good breeding projects and you will be thrilled when you do the grow outs.
Hurry, because this offer is only good while supplies last or until December 15th!